The Arbor Rake is tough and versatile, manufactured in Belgium by Franz Jost.
- The rake can be flipped over and used as a leveller to groom sand, gravel, mulch and topsoil.
- Has reinforced, steel rods designed to strengthen the head and ensure there is no breakage, even under the toughest circumstances.
- Has 16 straight teeth on one side to be used for sand, wood chips, derby hay, cut grass, leaves and soil.
- 65cm wide rake ideal for lawn seedbed preparation.
- This light to handle yet very strong rake will be your go-to for all sorts of purposes around your property.