Fixing a Poor Lawn
Most poor lawns have a history not many fertiliser applications and are full of weeds.
You can fix that. Here’s how.
- Fertilise with Prolawn Turfmaster Gold to encourage growth.
- Spray the lawn with Prolawn Broadsword that will kill the weeds but not the lawn.
- About 3-4 weeks later scarify the lawn heavily to create a good seed bed.
- Oversow the lawn with the appropriate GTi Prolawn seed blend – see Choosing the Right Seed Guide.
- Apply Prolawn Turfmaster Starter fertiliser for quick recovery and growth of your new grass.
- Apply GTi Aquaturf MAX G granules to assist with even watering and to hold moisture around the new seedlings.
Mid to Late November about 6 weeks after your renovation.
- Fertilise with Prolawn Turfmaster Gold
- Mow often to create a dense sward of grass.
- Follow the Maintaining a Good Lawn Guide.
NOTE: The many issues involved in improving a poor lawn cannot be covered in a brief guide. We are committed to assisting you in creating the best lawn possible so contact us for further guidance if needed.